Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Presentation Final Project

Last weekends, my classmate and i have done our presentation proposal for final project. A day before, i haven't sleep well for two days . I was too concerned with the presentation. Actually, i haven't completed the proposal and last minute preparation was the most tiring thing that i ever did. Lucky that i have my bestfriends, Areen & Afy. They had stayed up all the night with me, to help me complete it. Thanks anak ikan mak (:




There are 3 proposal that i have to do in less than 24hours. I kept telling myself to calm down even though i thought that i will never make it. At 4 am we reach KFC at SS2. I finished my work without talking or even check my phone. When i almost done my work, my friends wa sleeping all the time at the table. I felt sorry for them because they are willing to help me eventhough they are too tired. I'm done my work promptly at 7 am. I packed my bag and wake them up. I drove Afy's car to printing shop nearby and the shop will only open at 8am so took a nap for a while waiting for the shop to open. After i've printed my proposal, i drove as fast as possible back to college. We was almost accident because I do not have time to hit the brakes when the light has turned red. I had the good fortune to avoid the car in front of us.



Then, we arrived about 9 am. I have only 10min to get prepared. I took a shower and wore baju kurung for the presentation. Nurul and I were preparing for the presentation. While waiting my turn, i redo my slide show. I was quite worried if they doesn't agree with the topics. Well, who knows, because my idea accepted by all the lecturers on that day. When i back at my room, i finally got a good sleep all the day and wake up in the evening and take a really great bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment